Join us for our “three B” cruise! Beer, Bratwurst, and Beautiful Fall foliage on the Connecticut River. A great night is in store for you from the minute you smell the brats sizzling on the grill to the last sip of beer as you glide into dock after the end of a stunning sunset.
- Ride our vintage train & riverboat
- Enjoy tastings of several, carefully-selected craft beers provided by Cellar Fine Wines and 30 Mile Brewing Company
- Help yourself to a buffet of brats and all the fixin’s
- Take home a gift bag that includes an engraved beer glass as a memento
- Additional beverages and snacks available for purchase on boat
Date: Thursday, October 5
Time: 5:15 – 8:30 pm
Cost: $60 (advance ticket purchase); $70 (at the door – subject to availability)
Schedule: Arrive at Essex Station at 5:15 pm to board our train which will take you to the Becky Thatcher riverboat. Enjoy a two-hour cruise on the Connecticut River. The train will have you back at Essex Station at 8:30 pm.
*This event is for age 21 and older