1 Railroad Ave
Essex, CT 06426
“The Saybrook Swashbucklers,” that nefarious band of pirates known to troll the CT River sail alongside and come on board The Becky Thatcher Riverboat. After they threaten the passengers and sing a few sea shanties – will Captain Paul be able to save the day?
Thar’ Be Pirates On The Becky!
WHEN: Wednesday and Thursday, August 2 and 3, from 6:00 – 8:30 pm.
• Arrive at Essex station by 5:45 pm for boarding and departure at 6:00 pm.
• Following a short train ride to Deep River Landing, board the Becky Thatcher for a 1.5- hour cruise down the Connecticut River.
• Train brings you back to Essex Station approximately 8:30 pm.
• Food and beverage service are available at the fully stocked bar (Due to our liquor permit, no BYOB permitted).
• Tickets are $45.00 for adults, $30.00 for children. Advanced tickets recommended.