What could be more enjoyable than live music while sailing down the Connecticut River and watching a gorgeous sunset?
NOTHING! And that’s why we’re offering three nights of music on The Becky Thatcher Riverboat.
Pick your favorite type of performer from the schedule, or better yet, attend all three!
Friday, June 23: Heartbeat Dixieland Jazz Band Classic Dixie music
Friday, July 28: The Jovial Crew Songs and tunes of the sea, pub and shore
Friday, August 25: Seat of Our Pants Country and soulful bluegrass
- Board the train at Essex Station at 6:00 pm for a 6:15 pm departure
- 2-hour cruise down the Connecticut River aboard the Becky Thatcher Riverboat
- Train brings you back to Essex Station approximately 9:00 p.m.
- Food and beverage service are available at the fully stocked bar
(Due to our liquor permit, no BYOB permitted)
- Due to the time of day and duration of the cruise, the Music on the Riverboat is not recommended for children under 10
- Tickets are $45.00, advanced tickets recommended
Each band will perform between the hours of 6:30-8:30 p.m. Join Essex Steam Train & the crew of the Becky Thatcher every month this summer as we dance the night away in front of a beautiful natural backdrop during our Music on the Riverboat concert series!