Take the Becky Thatcher Riverboat to a spectacular natural phenomenon as hundreds of thousands of Tree and Barn Swallows converge on the lower Connecticut River and swarm as a beautifully choreographed flock over Goose Island.
- Board Train at Essex Station at 4:30 p.m. for a 5:00 p.m. departure
- 3-hour cruise down the Connecticut River aboard the Becky Thatcher Riverboat
- Train brings you back to Essex Station between 8:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (depending upon time of Swallow event)
- Food and bar service available at the fully stocked bar (Due to our liquor permit, no BYOB allowed)
- Due to time and length of excursion, the Swallow Cruise is not recommended for children under the age of 10