2020 Rail-Bike Adventures
– Haddam Meadows State Park –
July 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
Two Seat Bike: Accommodates 2 people $50.00
Four Seat Bike: Accommodates 2,3 or 4 people $95.00
COSTS ARE PER BIKE, THERE ARE NO PER PERSON FEES
- No discount for single riders.
- A mask is mandatory while waiting in line for your excursion and in areas where others are congregating, and a safe 6ft social distance cannot be maintained. A face mask is not required while riding the bike as long as you keep acceptable social distance between other riders and pedestrians.
- Please practice 6 feet social distancing
- Wash hands frequently
- If you feel ill please do not make your reservation and notify us via telephone or email
All passengers are required to fill out a rail bike participant release of liability and assumption of risk agreement prior to receiving their boarding passes. Riders should be capable of bicycling recumbently for 30 minutes at low exertion.
Railbikes run rain or shine. Company reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel due to extreme weather forecasts/situations.
- Single Riders must be at least 18 years of age.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your schedule departure time.
- Not suitable for small children. All riders must be able to walk and should be at least 6 years old.
- Minimum height is 48” .
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (per rider).
- Casual sports attire is suggested.
- Close toed shoes are required.
- No infants or canines on this experience.
- Please bring water.
NOTE LOCATION: Haddam Meadows State Park Route 154 Haddam, CT
Pedal a Rail-Bike for an approximate 60 minute, 6 mile round trip adventure over easy terrain with stunning scenery along the CT River all while enjoying the New England summer weather.
One person per bike must be at least 18 years of age and will need to sign a waiver on day of excursion.
As a strenuous, outdoor, open-air activity, you may be exposed to certain risks on this Rail-Bike adventure.
You further understand that you are responsible for following instructions for safe use of the rail bikes as provided by the Company and/or its employees, and that you are responsible for damages or injuries caused by failing to follow such instructions for safe operation.
Minimum Height Requirement: 48 inches
Parking and Boarding location is Haddam Meadows State Park Route 154, Haddam, CT 06438. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your Pedal Time and proceed to Rail-Bike Waiting area. Facial Coverings are mandatory and please practice 6 feet social distancing. There are no walk up reservations; reservation must be made in advance.