Board our locomotive-powered sleigh…for a magical nighttime journey to the North Pole. Every coach becomes a stage for a LIVE, musical performance of The Night Before Christmas. Celebrate the spirit of the season with Santa and Mrs. Claus, sing-a-longs, hot chocolate and sugar cookies.
Each child will receive a small gift from Santa. Children are invited to wear their favorite PAJAMAS. Make sure those PJs are warm and cozy…it’s cold up at the North Pole!
Ride length is approximately 90 minutes
On Sale Dates for 2016 Tickets
|First Class Seats:||Wednesday, Sept 7 @ 9:00 am (Online)|
|Coach Seats:||Thursday, Sept 8 @ 9:00 am (Online)|
First Class Tickets:
$76.50 (Saturdays from Nov 26 – Dec 17)
$66.50 (All other departures) – Purchase Online
(Individual Upholstered Arm Chairs / Cash Beverage Service)
First Class Cars seat 20, 32, or 36 passengers (car dependent)
Coach Class Tickets:
$44.50 (Saturdays from Nov 26 – Dec 17)
$34.50 (All other departures) – Purchase Online
(Padded Bench Seating)
Coach Cars seat 64
All passengers age 1 and older must purchase a ticket. Children less than 1 year of age may sit on an adults lap at no charge however they may not occupy a seat. If you would like a seat for a child under the age of 1, a ticket must be purchased for them. No car seats or strollers are permitted on the train.
|Dec 27||Dec 28||Dec 29||X||X||X|
|X – No Departure|
5:00 pm / 5:30 pm / 7:00 pm / 7:30 pm (all operating dates)
plus 3:30 pm (Saturdays and Sundays, Friday, Nov 25 and Friday, Dec 23)
North Pole Express Rules of the Road
- All passengers Age 1 and older must have a paid ticket. Children under age of 1 may ride free without a ticket but may not occupy a seat. Car carriers and strollers are not permitted on the trains
- All sales are final. Due to the high volume of ticket orders, tickets cannot be changed or refunded once purchased. Please ensure availability of the entire group prior to purchasing tickets.
- We cannot honor requests for specific Car Hosts or characters, as ticket assignments are completed far in advance of the Car Host schedule and the Car Host assignment can change right up to departure time.
- Trains operate during all weather conditions, but we reserve the right to postpone or cancel any train ride in extreme conditions. If a train is postponed, ticket is good for the following Monday night at same time. December 20 – 29 tickets, if postponed, will be re-scheduled to December 30.
- We are not responsible for travel delays caused by accidents, road closures, road construction, weather . . . Please use your judgment and allow ample travel time to arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure. Trains will depart on time, and cannot be held for late arriving guests.
- Guests are not allowed to bring or consume alcoholic beverages of their own onto the property or onto the trains. Bags and/or coolers are subject to search. Alcoholic beverages are sold in First Class coaches, and in the Trackside Cafe food concession – and beverages must stay in those locations.
- The North Pole Express is “G” rated family entertainment, with an expectation that all guests will compose themselves in a manner befitting the spirit of the night and the enjoyment for all guests.
- Parents remain responsible for the behavior and safety of their children while on-board the North Pole Express.
- The Valley Railroad Company, after exhausting all other possibilities for rectification, reserves the right to suspend service and/or entertainment activities within any given rail car should Company management determine that passenger behaviors pose a risk to the safety and well-being of our employees, actors, characters, or equipment, until either the behaviors are rectified, or the train returns to Essex Station.