Saturday April 10, 2021
$24.99 per person age 2 and older Coach Seating
Essex Steam Train’s 90 minute train journeys begins at the historic 1892 Essex Station for a 12-mile, narrated round-trip into the heart of the unspoiled Connecticut River Valley – designated ‘one of the last great places on earth’ by the Nature Conservancy.
Excursions: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm-2:30 pm, 3:00 pm-4:30 pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Check In and Train Boarding Essex Station: 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Train Departure from Essex Station: 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm (Trains can not hold for late arriving guests; trains do depart on schedule)
- $10.00 of each ticket price is a non-refundable, non-transferable processing fee
- Masks must be worn by all guests and all employees at all times while on the property and on the train; no exceptions. At check in, all guests will be required to have their temperature taken by staff using a Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer before being allowed to board the train. Guests registering a temperature of 100.4 F or above will not be allowed to board the train. If a member of a party registers 100.4 F or above, cohorts within the group or members that traveled in the same vehicle, will not be allowed on the train.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought aboard the train. Food and beverages will not be available for purchase at the station or on board the train.
– Padded bottom & back Bench Style Seating