Sunday April 1, 2018
All Aboard the elegant Essex Clipper for a three-course Easter Lunch served in beautifully restored 1920′s Pullman diners, pulled by a vintage diesel locomotive.
Boarding at Essex Station: 10:45 am
Lunch Excursion: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Salad – Mixed leaf with vinaigrette dressing
Entree: Choice of Glazed Ham and Beef Medallions with Au-Ju OR Baked Fish
(each entree includes Chefs Choice of starch and vegetable)
Dessert: Lemon Meringue Pie OR Cheesecake
Cost: $55.00 adults / $25 age 4-11 / Under 4 free
Reminder Statement: “Thoroughly cooking meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs reduces the risk of foodborne illness” OR “consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness”
- Advance reservations and payment required.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but fully transferable with 48-hours notice.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought aboard the train.
- Gratuity and Beverages are not included in fare
- The Valley Railroad reserves the right to alter equipment, schedule and menu when necessary.