Family Pirate Adventures
July 29 and August 5, 2023
Join us and enjoy a 20 minute ride on the 1920’s era Essex Steam Train as it heads to Deep River Landing. There we find a band of pirates and their ship “The Becky Thatcher”.
Ahoy and Avast Me Hearties! Come for a jolly roger of a good time as you join the crew of the pirate Captain Kidd. Hop aboard with the scurvy crew of the Becky Thatcher for a fully immersive, one-of-a-kind treasure hunt on the Connecticut River.
You will hear tales of sea serpents, mermaids and buried loot as well as participate in a search for Kidd’s treasure aboard the boat!
Sing sea shanties with our band of merry pirates and take away a piece of your newfound treasure!
Wear your best pirate outfit! This ride is appropriate for children of all ages!
$58.99 per Adult (13 and up)
$38.99 per Child age 2-12
- Board the train at Essex Station at 9:30 am.
- Depart on the train from Essex Station at 9:45 am
- 1-hour cruise on the Connecticut River aboard the Becky Thatcher Riverboat
- Train brings you back to Essex Station approximately 12:00 p.m.
- Snack and beverage purchases are available on the boat (Due to our liquor permit, no BYOB permitted)
- Advanced tickets required
- Free for Under age 2