Extended Excursion Rail-Bike
22 Bridge Rd. Haddam, CT 06438
Two Seat Bike: Accommodates 2 people $80.00
Four Seat Bike: Accommodates 2, 3, or 4 people $150.00
Costs are per bike; there are no per person fees
Pedal a Rail Bike for an approximate 9.5 mile round trip adventure
(Round Trip takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes)
- No discount for single riders.
- A mask is mandatory while waiting in line for your excursion and in areas where others are congregating, and a safe 6ft social distance cannot be maintained. A face mask is not required while riding the bike as long as you keep acceptable social distance between other riders and pedestrians.
- Please practice 6 feet social distancing
- Wash hands frequently
- If you feel ill please do not make your reservation and notify us via telephone or email
All passengers are required to fill out a rail bike participant release of liability and assumption of risk agreement prior to receiving their boarding passes. Riders should be capable of bicycling recumbently for 45 minutes at low exertion.
Railbikes run rain or shine. Company reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel excursions due to extreme forecasts and conditions.
- Single Riders must be at least 18 years of age.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your schedule departure time.
- Not suitable for small children. All riders must be able to walk and be at least 6 years old.
- Minimum height is 48″.
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (per rider).
- Casual sports attire is suggested.
- Close toed shoes are required.
- No infants or canines on this experience.
- Please bring water.
Pedal a Rail-Bike for a 9.5 mile round trip adventure from Goodspeed Station in Haddam CT south along the CT River to Deep River Station and return all while enjoying the stunning New England weather.
One person per Rail Bike must be at least 18 years of age and will need to sign a waiver on day of excursion.
Parking and Boarding location is behind 22 Bridge Rd. Haddam, CT 06438. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your Pedal Time and proceed to Rail-Bike Waiting area. A mask is mandatory while waiting in line for your excursion and in areas where others are congregating, and a safe 6ft social distance cannot be maintained. A face mask is not required while riding the bike as long as you keep acceptable social distance between other riders and pedestrians along the line. There are no walk up reservations; reservation must be made in advance.