2020 Rail-Bike Adventures
– Goodspeed’s Station –
June 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
NEW FOR 2020!
Two Seat Bike: Up to 2 people $50.00
Four Seat Bike: Up to 4 people $95.00
- No discount for single riders.
- Facial coverings are mandatory
- Please practice 6 feet social distancing
- Wash hands frequently
- If you feel ill please do not make your reservation and notify us via telephone or email
All passengers are required to fill out a rail bike participant release of liability and assumption of risk agreement prior to receiving their boarding passes. Riders should be capable of bicycling recumbently for 30 minutes at low exertion.
Railbikes run rain or shine.
- Single Riders must be at least 18 years of age.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your schedule departure time.
- Not suitable for small children. All riders must be able to walk and should be at least 6 years old.
- Minimum height is 48” .
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (per rider).
- Casual sports attire is suggested.
- Close toed shoes are required.
- No infants or canines on this experience.
- Please bring water.
NOTE LOCATION: Goodspeed’s Station Country Store
22 Bridge Rd, Haddam, CT 06438
Pedal a Rail-Bike for a 45 minute, 4 mile round trip adventure over easy terrain with stunning scenery along the CT River all while enjoying the New England spring weather.
One person must be at least 18 years of age and will need to sign a waiver on day of excursion.
As a strenuous, outdoor, open-air activity, you may be exposed to certain risks on this Rail-Bike adventure.
You further understand that you are responsible for following instructions for safe use of the rail bikes as provided by the Company and/or its employees, and that you are responsible for damages or injuries caused by failing to follow such instructions for safe operation.
Minimum Height Requirement: 48 inches
Parking and Boarding location is Goodspeed’s Station Country Store, 22 Bridge Rd, Haddam, CT 06438. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your Pedal Time and proceed to Rail-Bike Waiting area. Facial Coverings are mandatory and please practice 6 feet social distancing. There are no walk up reservations; reservation must be made in advance.